Ecopot Thermal Cooker 5 litre
- Product Code:
Simply place your ingredients in the inner 5L pot (you can add the 2L pot on top for cooking potatoes, rice etc), bring them to the boil on your heat source, and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then remove the pot from the heat and place in the outer container. Your meal will continue to cook and be ready in a few hours.
The Ecopot can be used to cook almost anything, even bread and cakes, and comes with an excellent 124-page recipe book for dishes like beef goulash, chicken tikka masala and 3-bean veggie curry. You can even carry cold food or liquids in the pot and keep them cool for up to 8 hours.
- Weight: 4Kg
- Measures 30 x 30 x 29cm
- Includes Ecopot space-saver outer pot, 5L inner pot,
- 2L inner pot, glass lid, recipe book, instructions.
- Safe to leave unattended as it is not connected to a power socket
- Impossible to burn or dry out food (sauces don’t reduce)
- 18/8 stainless steel construction with twin-walled insulated outer container
- Triple-layer encapsulated sandwich base works on all heat sources including induction
- Second inner pot can sit above main ingredients for cooking potatoes, rice etc separately
- 3 year warranty
- Steamer insert and carry bag also available
- We have made a YouTube collection of Ecopot recipes to demonstrate the versatility of this amazing thermal cooker