This innovative exercise bike helps you keep fit at home without having to buy bulky gym equipment. Exercise bikes can be a pain in the nether regions, but Neostar® Health’s new 3-in-1 bike has a wide, comfortable seat and cushioned back support rather than the usual narrow saddle. It also replaces several pieces of standard equipment, enabling you to exercise your upper and lower body simultaneously. The 3-in-1 total body workout offers 10 levels of magnetic resistance. You can use it as an upright cycle or a recumbent bike. Add an optional upper body workout by pulling the two resistance cords. Plus, just like professional bikes, it has a clear, easy-read display. It tracks your pulse, time, distance, speed and calories burnt. Despite its strong steel frame the bike is lightweight and easy to move. It's 3-in-1 function transforms from folded to recumbent to upright almost effortlessly. The bike is also exceptionally safe with non-slip feet and safety pedal straps.
- LCD display with 5 functions: speed, time, distance, calories, and pulse
- 10 levels of magnetic resistance
- 2 resistance cords with handles
- Seat is height-adjustable 76-89cm
- Assembled size: H119 x W49.5 x D67.5cm in upright mode, H105 x W49.5 x D80cm in Recumbent mode
- Folds down easily to just H130.5 x W49.5 x D34cm
- Some home assembly required